This study lays out a clear understanding of the biblical narrative from Genesis through the Gospels by tracing the thread of redemption.
Author: Trevor McIlwain
The gospel and grace are simple concepts. Communicating them clearly is not. Especially in a culture where concepts like “sin” and “holiness” and even “truth” are negotiable and redefining God to fit our desires is almost fashionable.
People around the world have used an effective solution: teaching chronologically through the Bible.
Firm Foundations: Creation to Christ unfolds the story of God. Moving through key Bible passages, these lessons progressively reveal truth about God and man, and the gospel and grace that bridge the gap of sin.
This curriculum has proven invaluable in teaching settings. This version of Firm Foundations is best used for the following:
- Age 12 through adult
- Ideal for the novice or experienced teacher
- Ready-to-use, well laid out lesson plans
Five teacher's volumes in PDF format:
- Book 1 - Chronological Teaching: Why and How
- Book 2 - Lessons 1-12: Creation - Cain and Abel
- Book 3 - Lessons 13-24: The Flood - Ten Commandments
- Book 4 - Lessons 25-36: The Tabernacle - Plots against Jesus
- Book 5 - Lessons 37-48: Jesus calms the storm - Ascension
This download contains files in the following formats:
- Adobe PDF version
A Study Guide for this set is available separately.
The files are bundled in a zip file. You must extract the zip to access the contents. If you need help, please follow the instructions here: How to extract a zip file
Copyright: You are purchasing the right use this item yourself. If you wish to distribute further copies, you must first purchase additional items for each copy you wish to distribute.