Author: Trevor McIlwain with Nancy Everson
A full year of lessons! This 5-book set is ideal for home-schooling, children's teachers, and Sunday school. Designed for reading-aged children, this set parallels the 48 lessons in the adult course. Each lesson has a review and a skit that can be photocopied.
Includes teacher's manuals, maps, time line chart and posters, and a Student Workbook.
This curriculum is targeted to grade 4, but has been used effectively in grades K-6.
Children are wonderfully teachable and eager to learn. As teachers, we have the privilege of presenting solid truth to them from God's Word. These carefully written lessons begin in Genesis, gripping the children's attention as a firm foundation is laid for a clear presentation of the gospel.
Free USPS Media Mail shipping is available for this set.
This full-year's worth of materials contains:
- • Book 1 - Teacher Instruction and Preparation
• Book 2 - Lessons 1-12: Creation - The Birth of Cain and Abel
• Book 3 - Lessons 13-25: God Rejected Cain but Accepted Abel - The Ten Commandments
• Book 4 - Lessons 26-38: The Tabernacle - Jesus' Birth and Ministry
• Book 5 - Lessons 39-50: Jesus' Miracles - Jesus' Resurrection and Ascension
• Student Workbook
Each Lesson Includes:
- A review sheet that covers the major points of the previous study.
- An enjoyable one-page skit that ties the lesson to the children's own world
- A teacher-preparation guide, which includes an overview, goals, and a perspective section.
- And individual lessons in a clear, easy-to-read outline format.
- 5 teachers books
- 1 student workbook
- 15 posters
- Maps and timelines
- 50 lessons
- up to age 11
Copyright: You are purchasing the right use this item yourself. If you wish to distribute further copies, you must first purchase additional items for each copy you wish to distribute.