← Previous Product | Next Product →
Author: Trevor McIlwain with Nancy Everson
Children are wonderfully teachable and eager to learn. As teachers, we have the privilege of presenting solid truth to them from God's Word. These carefully written lessons begin in Genesis, gripping the children's attention as a firm foundation is laid for a clear presentation of the gospel.
This full-year's worth of materials contains:
Five teacher's volumes in PDF format:
- Book 1 - Teacher Instruction and Preparation
- Book 2 - Lessons 1-12: Creation - The Birth of Cain and Abel
- Book 3 - Lessons 13-25: God Rejected Cain but Accepted Abel - The Ten Commandments
- Book 4 - Lessons 26-38: The Tabernacle - Jesus' Birth and Ministry
- Book 5 - Lessons 39-50: Jesus' Miracles - Jesus' Resurrection and Ascension
- Student Workbook Lesson 1 Lesson 1 Review
Each Lesson Includes:
- A review sheet that covers the major points of the previous study.
- An enjoyable one-page skit that ties the lesson to the children's own world
- A teacher-preparation guide, which includes an overview, goals, and a perspective section.
- And individual lessons in a clear, easy-to-read outline format.
- 5 teachers books
- 1 student workbook
- 15 posters in JPG and PDF format
- Maps and timelines in JPG and PDF format
- 50 lessons
- up to age 11
This download contains files in the following formats:
- Adobe PDF version
The files are bundled in a zip file. You must extract the zip to access the contents. If you need help, please follow the instructions here: How to extract a zip file
Copyright: You are purchasing the right use this item yourself. If you wish to distribute further copies, you must first purchase additional items for each copy you wish to distribute.