Secure in Christ - Teacher's Guide
(DVD Digital Version)
- Volume 6 of the Firm Foundations Series
- Teaching Believers to Understand their Position in Christ
Author: Trevor McIlwain
This DVD version of Secure in Christ teaches how to enjoy peace of heart and meaningful worship of God on the basis of knowing that we are secure in Christ. Everything God rightfully requires from us has been provided fully — once for all — through Christ and His death on our behalf.
This curriculum has proven invaluable in teaching settings. This version of Firm Foundations is best used for the following:
- Age 12 through adult
- Ideal for the novice or experienced teacher
- Ready-to-use, well laid out lesson plans
- 12 lessons in PDF format
- Bible references linked to passages
- Presentations in PowerPoint and Keynote
- This DVD is for teacher use and not prepared as a DVD presentation to be shown to the class.
- Student Study Guide sold separately
- A continuation of the Firm Foundations: Creation to Christ (boxed set)
- Comparable to Building on Firm Foundations, Volume 3 – Teaching New Believers: Genesis to the Ascension
- Compare to other Firm Foundations curriculum
Copyright: You are purchasing the right use this item yourself. If you wish to distribute further copies, you must first purchase additional items for each copy you wish to distribute.